The London-based group will be responsible for providing funding, derivatives and alternative liability services to European corporate clients. Schofield-Bezer was previously head of European corporate derivatives sales, and will report to Roger Thomson, head of European debt capital markets, who is also based in London.
The week in Risk.net, February 10-16 2017Receive this by email
- Operational risk in financial services: Navigating risk management challenges in an uncertain world
- UK banks face increased XVA burden after ring-fencing
- EC to miss Mifir equivalence deadline for share-trading venues
- State aid, Brexit’s impact on Mifid, and the Fed embattled
- Cognitive GRC: Bringing the value to governance, risk and compliance