The issue, which arranging bank Nordea believes to be the first of its kind in Finland, has a volume of €50 million and bears an annual coupon linked to the Finnish Consumer Price Index.
The bond matures on July 25, 2015, and will be issued under Municipal Finance’s Euro Medium Term Note (EMTN) Programme.
The week in Risk.net, February 10-16 2017Receive this by email
- Operational risk in financial services: Navigating risk management challenges in an uncertain world
- UK banks face increased XVA burden after ring-fencing
- State aid, Brexit’s impact on Mifid, and the Fed embattled
- Banks get no relief from CFTC’s variation margin delay
- Three Japanese banks consider new CVA approach