The price of high-yield debt was more indicative of real value, argued McLeish. He also said that credit had excelled in 2003 due to corporate deleveraging, which could not continue indefinitely.
The week in Risk.net, February 10-16 2017Receive this by email
- Operational risk in financial services: Navigating risk management challenges in an uncertain world
- UK banks face increased XVA burden after ring-fencing
- State aid, Brexit’s impact on Mifid, and the Fed embattled
- EC to miss Mifir equivalence deadline for share-trading venues
- Three Japanese banks consider new CVA approach