The telecoms industry remained the dominant CDS sector in the European region, led by German, Italian, Spanish and British firms. Turkey, Russia, Ukraine and Argentina were among the top of the list for the sovereign sector, according to GFI.
The week in Risk.net, February 10-16 2017Receive this by email
- Operational risk in financial services: Navigating risk management challenges in an uncertain world
- UK banks face increased XVA burden after ring-fencing
- State aid, Brexit’s impact on Mifid, and the Fed embattled
- EC to miss Mifir equivalence deadline for share-trading venues
- Staying afloat in the data deluge