OWM, a Jersey-based company, is actively seeking investors for its fund. The three founders, Nick Wakefield, Ian Abrams and Richard Harwood, are keen to attract investors to the fund which launched at the start of 2003. OWM invests in mature dividend-paying companies where it is able to manage directly the risks of those investments. The strategy focuses mainly on selecting companies that pay a dividend, have a history of growing dividends and are likely to continue this in the future.
The week in Risk.net, February 10-16 2017Receive this by email
- UK banks face increased XVA burden after ring-fencing
- Operational risk in financial services: Navigating risk management challenges in an uncertain world
- Uniform EU stress test backed by CCPs and banks
- Three Japanese banks consider new CVA approach
- Swaps play hidden role in UK banks’ ring-fencing plans