Pillitteri joins Deutsche from Lehman Brothers, where he was a quantitative foreign exchange strategist for the last two years. In his new role, Pillitteri will focus on quantitative analysis and structuring of foreign exchange, reporting to Rhomaios Ram, Deutsche’s head of foreign exchange structured trading.
Before joining Lehman, Pillitteri was a research assistant for the Financial Markets Group at the London School of Economics.
The week in Risk.net, February 10-16 2017Receive this by email
- UK banks face increased XVA burden after ring-fencing
- Operational risk in financial services: Navigating risk management challenges in an uncertain world
- Three Japanese banks consider new CVA approach
- EC to miss Mifir equivalence deadline for share-trading venues
- Inconsistent FRTB model guidance vexes dealers
Back to Top