The winners of the Structured Products Europe 2010 Awards talk about the challenges and the prospects for structured products in their respective markets in 2011.
Structured Products Europe Awards 2010
Winners of the awards for Europe are bullish on the prospects for 2011.
* Zak de Mariveles, head of equity derivatives and structured retail for the UK at RBS - Best in the UK
* Lucas Bruggeman, regional head of equity derivatives and PIP products for RBS in Switzerland - Best in Switzerland
* Emilio Sainz de Baranda, BBVA - Best in Spain
* Per Ingvoldstad, equities markets and commodities & Johannes Ankelo, country manager corporates and markets at Commerzbank - Best in the Nordic region
* Luca Morello, managing director, head of Italy equity derivatives and structured retail at RBS- Best in Italy
* Frank Weingarts from UniCredit - Best in Germany
* Heike Arbter, deputy head of department, equities & derivatives at RCB - Best in Central & Eastern Europe
* Peter Frösell, vice-president & head of business development for structured products at Handelsbanken - Best marketing campaign
* Ted Hood, CEO at Source - ETF provider
* Ayal Leibowitz, Eran Elad, Lior Haga and Aziram Shahar of Modelity Technologies - Technology provider
* Bo Chung, Standard & Poor's - Index innovation
* Gavin Chapman, director & Edward Golosov, director at Barclays Capital - Structured Funds
* Kara Lemont, head of interest rate & FX structuring, Emea at BNP Paribas - Interest rates
* Cameron Hedger, MD in fund-linked products & Mounir Elarchi, MD, FLP at Credit Suisse - Hedge funds
* James Davison, head of FX structuring, Emea for BNP Paribas - Foreign exchange
* Tim Owens, global head of commodity solutions for JP Morgan - Commodities
* Hassan Houari, MD in equity & funds structured markets at Barclays Capital - Equity derivatives
* Benjamin Raccat, MD, cross-asset solutions at Société Générale - House of the year
More on Structured Products
Chris Leone and Dushyant Chadha replace Paul Galietto
Steffen Scheuble says growth in mainstream strategies may be nearing saturation point
Capital-at-risk product pays out early if crude index is no lower than strike price in 30 months’ time
Investors’ capital at risk if underlying is below barrier level at maturity
Sign up for Risk.net email alerts
Regulation and low interest rates pose greatest challenge
Winners from the Structured Products Europe 2013 talk about the challenges of regulation and the increasing appetite for hybrid products
Structured Products spoke to Dimitris Melas, Global Head of New Product Research at MSCI about a new innovation in indexing – factor investing.
Structured Products spoke to Gareth Parker, senior director of index research, design & development of Russell Indexes at Russell Investments’ as it launches the Russell UK Mid 150 Index.
There are no comments submitted yet. Do you have an interesting opinion? Then be the first to post a comment.