How to find articles written by a specific author
To find articles written by a specific author, you can use the main search page. To access the main search page, click on the 'Search' button that appears in the top right hand corner of the website.
You will now see a box on the left hand side of the page titled 'Refine your search'. Use the 'Author' field within this box, making sure to spell the author's name correctly.
Alternatively, if you are already viewing an article, simply click on the author's name to get a complete listing of all their work.
Other guides to help your content search:
- How to find information on topics of interest (eg Dodd-Frank)
- How to find video and audio content
- How to find different types of content (eg News, Features)
- How to find magazine content
- How to find archived issues of a magazine
- How to find a specific type of article (eg Analysis, Interviews)
- Other ways to find articles on a specific subject