ATAI is a carbon credit aggregator focused on the agriculture market. It hopes to use the deal to expand its operations throughout Alberta, Saskatchewan and other Canadian provinces. Terms of the deal were not disclosed.
ATAI works with farmers in Alberta using a tillage protocol that documents carbon sequestration in soils through advanced farm-management practices. Organisations purchasing carbon offsets from ATAI generally come from the fertiliser, oil and gas, chemicals and cement industries
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Banks use machine learning to ‘augment’ corporate sales
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules