So far, Nymex Brent crude, trading at the New York Board of Trade’s (Nybot’s) Finex facilities, is averaging a daily volume of around 3,000 to 5,000 lots, and new traders are appearing on the
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?