Best practices for risk reportingView Agenda
Key reasons to attend
- Understand key aspects of a risk reporting
- Address common reporting challenges
- Integrate operational and non-financial risk to complex reports
Does your team require a tailored learning solution on this or any other topic?
Working with the portfolio of expert tutors and Risk.net’s editorial team, we can develop and deliver a customised learning to make the most impact for your team, from initial assessment to final review.
About the course
This learning event offers the necessary skills and insight to create effective and successful risk reports.
Participants will enhance their understanding of risk reporting by deep diving into the implications of BCBS 239, exploring effective corporate governance principles and establishing the importance of risk appetite for risk reporting.
Key interactive discussion sessions will provide participants the opportunity to study the best practice approaches to common reporting challenges and develop a three-step process for successful report writing. This learning experience will identify good corporate governance principles to aid participants in constructing their own risk reports.
Flexible pricing options:
Early-bird rate: book in advance and save $200
3-for-2 group rate: book three delegates for the price of two and save more than $2,000
Season tickets: book a team of 10 or more and save up to 50%
- Apply the governance principles to risk reporting
- Employ a three-step approach to successful report writing
- Integrate BCBS 239 into the reporting process
- Incorporate emerging risks and external benchmarks
- Write a successful and effective risk report
- Create a risk report and receive immediate and expert feedback
Who should attend
- Operational and enterprise risk
- Governance and control
- Operational resilience
June 10–12, 2024
Time zones: Emea/Americas
This course is CPD (Continued Professional Development) accredited. One credit is awarded for every hour of learning at the event.
The Risk.net resources below have been selected to enhance your learning experience:
- Top 10 operational risks: Focus on third-party risk Read article | Risk.net
- Standard risk measures low-balled Archegos exposures Read article | Risk.net
- One-fifth of CME clearing members hit by Ion hack Read article | Risk.net
A Risk.net subscription will provide you access to these articles. Alternatively, register for free to read two news articles a month.