Change is the greatest governance, risk and compliance (GRC) challenge organisations face. The frequency of change in dynamic business, regulations and risk is growing at an exponential rate, overwhelming the organisation when one change impacts other changes. This cascading interrelationship of change is something that has to be understood and kept in sync. Organisations lack the change management processes they need in the context of GRC. They fail to align change with their risk management and business strategies, putting them at a competitive disadvantage and subjecting them to regulatory scrutiny and losses. Managing change in GRC requires that the organisation have a federated approach to GRC with an integrated strategy, process, information and technology architecture.
Join the webinar to:
- Understand how change is impacting the organisation from every angle in the context of GRC
- Identify the interrelationship of change and how it cascades and impacts other areas
- Determine the benefits of developing a federated and integrated strategy for GRC and change management
- Implement common processes to identify, manage and monitor change
- Define an information and technology architecture to manage change holistically and consistently