Yves Tomballe, Singapore-based head of market and liquidity risk, Asia ex-Japan for Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, says that despite clear evidence of banks in the US and Europe withdrawing from certain types of client deposit activity the same is not true in Asia.
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?