Jeffrey Bandman, the former acting director of the clearing and risk division at the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), will step down from his current role as a fintech adviser to the agency at the end of this week.
Bandman, who also served as special counsel to former CFTC chairman Timothy Massad, announced his departure earlier today (June 5) at the Sifma Fintech 2017 conference in New York, where he gave the keynote address.
Wrapping up his remarks, Bandman said: “Now in
- Bank risk manager of the year: UBS
- People moves: Asia hires at Credit Suisse, new UBS data role, NatWest takes UBS's Duclos, and more
- Asia moves: BlackRock picks new Asia head, Credit Suisse boosts regional solutions, and more
- We need a different approach to supervisory stress-testing
- Risk solutions house of the year: HSBC