Meanwhile, Andrei Gozia also joins the team as an associate director and will report to Sanz. He was formerly an analyst within the emerging markets securitisation team at the International Finance Corporation in Washington. In his role at Fitch he will be based in London.
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data