The two report to Miranda Royston, BNP Paribas’s head of foreign exchange sales to hedge funds. The bank said the appointments were the latest of a number across foreign exchange in London and Paris, and more would be announced shortly.
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules