"We have gathered a fair amount of experience and established a good track record over the past five years in financing renewable energies in India, and undertaking carbon transactions over the past three years," said Singh. "We will now look to significantly expand that scope."
Singh reports to Robert Jan van Zadelhoff, head of Asia at Rabobank International. Singh joined Rabobank in India in 2003 and was in charge of the corporate finance and international corporate portfolio units before driving the bank's renewable energy and carbon credits business in India.
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence