Contributing banks will include BNP Paribas, Citibank, Deutsche Bank, HSBC, JP Morgan Chase, Industrial Bank of Korea, Korea Development Bank, Kookmin Bank, Koram Bank and Shinhan Bank, said Hwang.
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data