Dennis Crum, chief executive of Icap Energy, believes United has a strong presence in oil, coal and emissions, and will add to the UK broker’s existing focus on US power and gas. The acquisition is expected to be completed in early October.
Icap did not divulge financial details regarding the possible deal.
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?
- Teach history to avoid mistakes of yesterday’s quants