Corporates have suffered significant hedging losses, hedge funds have been hit by widespread redemptions and counterparty risk has become a major concern among dealers and brokers in the market-place.
As the results of our second commodities survey on pages C2-11 demonstrate, however, problems experienced by some parties have presented an opportunity for others. Dealers such as Societe Generale, Barclays Capital and JP Morgan have significantly improved their standing among commodity clients
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?