Deutsche Bank is the two-tonne elephant in the currency derivatives market, but that has not stopped it from being swift with new innovations and developing cutting-edge products. This year, its continued dedication to new ideas has ensured it has remained at the head of the pack.
"This has been a tremendous year for Deutsche Bank's currency division. It's going to be a record year in terms of volumes and revenues, and in order to achieve that, you need to criss-cross every single frontier.
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- Sefs, Libor fallbacks and risk governance in Asia
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden