Delta Lloyd, the Dutch insurer, is leading efforts to kick-start the European private debt market with a plan to set up a collective scheme to provide loans to mid-sized corporates in the Nordic region.
The insurer, which has built a corporate loan portfolio from scratch over the past four years, is in talks with other European institutional investors to launch a €750 million senior debt fund early next year.
The fund will enable institutional investors to leverage Delta Lloyd's lending
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?