'Vive la difference' may be the catch-cry of some European and Americans to their continental counterparts. However, when it comes to marketing hedge funds to eager investors on the respective continents, no major changes are required of marketing or presentation.
Rod Barker, a managing director in Credit Suisse First Boston's Prime Services team in London, says there is not a need for US managers to think fundamentally differently when speaking to a European potential investor, as against a
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- Sefs, Libor fallbacks and risk governance in Asia
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden