The move would prove an important step in the consolidation of the inter-dealer broking market. Rival brokers believe there is only room for three global inter-dealer brokers. The combination of Tullett and Prebon would represent a significant challenge to the current dominance of Icap and Cantor Fitzgerald.
London-based stockbroker Collins Stewart, which floated in October 2000, also provides corporate finance and fund management services.
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?