Over the past 10 years, Icap has raised more than £13.3 million for a variety of charities around the world. Dealers tend to transfer their business to Icap on the charity days. Help the Aged, the Elton John Aids Foundation, the British Retinitis Pigmentosa Society and the Motor Neurone Disease Associationwere among the charities who will receive donations this year.
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- Sefs, Libor fallbacks and risk governance in Asia
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden