Information is delivered to users through either a secure LPC website or via e-mail.
An official at LPC declined to describe pricing for the services, besides saying cost would be a function of the frequency of pricing requests and the number of names requested.
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Final FRTB internal model rules get mixed reviews
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE