Charles River Development and Markit Group have announced the integration of Markit RED (Reference Entity Database) and CDS pricing services into the upcoming Charles River Investment Management System (IMS) Version 8.2. Charles River has also announced a partnership with SwapsWire to deliver automatic trade confirmations for over-the-counter interest rate swaps in Version 8.2. According to the Burlington, MA-based vendor, further enhancements and workflows are planned for Version 9.
The week in Risk.net, February 10-16 2017Receive this by email
- Operational risk in financial services: Navigating risk management challenges in an uncertain world
- UK banks face increased XVA burden after ring-fencing
- State aid, Brexit’s impact on Mifid, and the Fed embattled
- Banks get no relief from CFTC’s variation margin delay
- Three Japanese banks consider new CVA approach