Nymex announces stake in ConfirmHub

Nymex Holdings, the parent company of the New York Mercantile Exchange (Nymex), has bought a 25% stake in ConfirmHub, an energy and environmental industry initiative to provide a central, standardised platform for transaction confirmation delivery. The remaining 75% is shared between interdealer brokers, GFI, Icap and Tullet Prebon.

The collaboration among the members in a technology initiative is an industry first and represents a significant commitment to market transparency and efficiency, acc

To continue reading...