The 10x Group was set up to meet the industry's need for verifiable, transparent and timely market data. It uses ICE's straight-through processing capabilities to streamline the data collection and verification processes.
The new company, with offices in London and Houston, is led by managing director Martin Wadhwani, who was previously head of Reuters' commodity and energy information group.
It competes in North America with a number of commodity data, news and commentary providers, including energy information service Platt's from McGraw Hill, Dow Jones Newswires and Oster Communications.
The week in Risk.net, February 10-16 2017Receive this by email
- UK banks face increased XVA burden after ring-fencing
- Operational risk in financial services: Navigating risk management challenges in an uncertain world
- Swaps play hidden role in UK banks’ ring-fencing plans
- Banks get no relief from CFTC’s variation margin delay
- EC to miss Mifir equivalence deadline for share-trading venues