MarketAxess is working closely with DTCC subsidiary Deriv/SERV, a full-service provider of automated trade processing solutions. The company is planning to integrate its front-end trading system with Deriv/SERV to offer an end-to-end electronic trading solution to eliminate trade discrepancies and expedite the confirmation process.
The 11 global dealers involved in this initiative are: ABN Amro, Banc of America Securities, Bear Stearns, BNP Paribas, Credit Suisse First Boston, Dresdner Kleinwort Wasserstein, Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan Chase, Merrill Lynch, Royal Bank of Scotland and UBS.
The week in Risk.net, February 10-16 2017Receive this by email
- Operational risk in financial services: Navigating risk management challenges in an uncertain world
- UK banks face increased XVA burden after ring-fencing
- State aid, Brexit’s impact on Mifid, and the Fed embattled
- Banks get no relief from CFTC’s variation margin delay
- Three Japanese banks consider new CVA approach