Voting is now open for the top vendor in a range of sales and trading and risk management categories
Vote now in the annual Structured Products technology provider rankings.
The deadline for responses is Tuesday, February 4 and the results of the survey will appear in the March issue of Structured Products.
Vendors are welcome to let their clients know that the poll is taking place, and to direct them to this page to vote.
However, Structured Products reserves the right in this survey to disqualify companies, or discard votes, where:
• People vote for their own firm
• There are multiple votes from the same person
• There are multiple votes from a single IP address
• The use of web-based (for example, Hotmail) or fake email addresses
• Votes by people who choose the same firm indiscriminately throughout the poll, without due consideration
• Votes by people who clearly do not use or advise on structured products sales, trading and risk management systems
• Block votes from groups of people on the same desk at the same institution voting for the same firm
• Where there is any indication that an unfair attempt has been made to influence the votes, other than what is mentioned above
• Where a firm has provided an inducement to a client to vote, whether it be gifts, drinks or other entertainment (although a notification to clients of the survey is acceptable)
The editor's decision is final.
Read the 2013 Structured Products technology rankings here.
More on Structured Products
Retail brokers accused of stealing bank business with little oversight
High-net-worth investors pile into dollar and commodity structures as PBoC loosens
Progress slowed by lack of standardisation and fear of triggering regulatory mandate
Low returns from traditional investments are driving Australia's pension industry to look more at alternative assets
Sign up for Risk.net email alerts
Regulation and low interest rates pose greatest challenge
Winners from the Structured Products Europe 2013 talk about the challenges of regulation and the increasing appetite for hybrid products
Structured Products spoke to Dimitris Melas, Global Head of New Product Research at MSCI about a new innovation in indexing – factor investing.
Structured Products spoke to Gareth Parker, senior director of index research, design & development of Russell Indexes at Russell Investments’ as it launches the Russell UK Mid 150 Index.
There are no comments submitted yet. Do you have an interesting opinion? Then be the first to post a comment.