International Refereed Journals
Risk Journals deliver academically rigorous, practitioner-focused content and resources for the rapidly evolving discipline of financial risk management.
Each quarter Risk Journals contain peer-reviewed research and technical papers, delivered to a global audience in print and online. Now approaching its seventeenth year, Risk Journals serve broad and international readership communities that bridge academia and industry. The mission of Risk Journals is to equip readers with the tools to fulfill their professional potential.
Only original and innovative papers are published in Risk Journals, ensuring subscribers are kept up-to-date with the ever-changing complexity behind the science of risk management.
- The Journal of Financial Market Infrastructures
- The Journal of Risk
- The Journal of Credit Risk
- The Journal of Operational Risk
- The Journal of Risk Model Validation
- The Journal of Energy Markets
- The Journal of Investment Strategies
- The Journal of Computational Finance