Over the past 26 years, Murex has developed an unmatched competence in the design and implementation of integrated trading, risk management, processing and clearing solutions for buy- and sell-side financial institutions.
Industry recognition and awards testify for Murex's leadership and ability in successfully supporting our clients' business strategies across the globe.
Constant investment in innovation, strong dedication to quality support and a keen understanding of financial and capital markets are the fundamentals of Murex's strategy.
Drawing from its unique experience in servicing capital markets, Murex provides with its MX.3 platform a vehicle tailored to navigate through the myriad of challenges of today's financial industry: rethinking of the technological infrastructure, evolving regulation environment, management of all facets of financial, business and operational risks, and the need to capture growth opportunities whether in bull or bear markets.
The MX.3 integrated platform notably features:
* Unrivalled asset class coverage (cash, listed, OTC and structured products)
* Advanced trading, risk measurement and hedging tools
* A complete enterprise back office solution featuring a powerful workflow engine
* Full collateral and margining management
* Enterprise-wide risk management and clearing specialized solutions
* MXpressTM: Murex's off-the-shelf, pre-packaged best practices and accelerated delivery methodology
A team of over 1,550 specialists, located in 12 offices across Europe, Asia and America are dedicated to providing clients with the best support in the industry.
Contact name: Murex South-East Asia
Telephone: +65 6216 0288
Contact name: Murex North America
Telephone: +1 212 381 4300
Contact name: Murex Advanced Technologies
Telephone: +353 439 8500
Updating your subscription status
Risk IPad Apps