Banks are facing up to the challenge of complying with the US Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (Fatca). But the timing of the law – and how it will be enforced – are still uncertain. OpRisk looks at one of the most wide-reaching regulatory issues in recent financial history. Scroll down for all the articles in our special report.
The week in Risk.net, February 10-16 2017Receive this by email
- UK banks face increased XVA burden after ring-fencing
- Operational risk in financial services: Navigating risk management challenges in an uncertain world
- Three Japanese banks consider new CVA approach
- Uniform EU stress test backed by CCPs and banks
- EC to miss Mifir equivalence deadline for share-trading venues