Risk's annual poll on South Africa's derivatives markets, including interest rates, currency, equity and other categories
The survey should take no more than 5 minutes to answer. All responses will remain strictly confidential and personal information will not be published or released to any third party.
The poll is divided into four different sections: interest rate, currency, equity and others (credit, commodities & structured products). Please complete this survey by choosing your top three counterparty dealers in order of preference and your top broker in each of the categories. Base your ranking on the criteria most important to you: the counterparty's market-making reliability, keen pricing, speed of transaction, liquidity provision, innovation, etc.
Only vote in categories in which you trade. If you didn't trade in a particular product or currency category over the year, please leave the data field empty.
The results will be available in the September 2011 issue of Risk South Africa and online at www.risk.net.
Please do not vote for your own company or a subsidiary of your company. ANY BANK THAT DOES SO WILL BE EXCLUDED FROM THE POLL. Risk magazine will be checking for suspicious voting patterns, and will also be excluding all anonymous votes.
The poll is open to dealers, brokers, corporate treasurers, asset managers, hedge funds, insurance companies and pension firms.
The closing date for the poll is August 12, 2011.
If you have any questions, please contact me by telephone: +44 (0) 20 7968 4581 or email: [email protected].
Thanks in advance for your help and co-operation.
Editor, Risk magazine
Risk reserves the right in this survey to disqualify companies, or discard votes, where:
- People vote for their own firm, or relatives of someone who works in that company vote for the firm
- There are multiple votes from the same person
- There have been multiple votes from a single IP address
- Web-based (eg, hotmail or gmail) or fake email addresses have been used
- Votes by people who choose for the same firm indiscriminately throughout the poll, without due consideration
- Votes by people who clearly do not trade the product
- Block votes from groups of people on the same desk at the same institution voting for the same firm
- There is any indication that an unfair attempt has been made to influence the votes, other than what is mentioned above
- A firm has provided an inducement to a client to vote, whether it be gifts, drinks or other entertainment
More on Rankings
Have your say in this year's survey of interdealer trading
Volatility returns in 2015 making forex and commodity markets tricky
Almost two-thirds of respondents say they are not clearing OTC swaps, up from 53% in 2014
Steady as she goes
Sign up for Risk.net email alerts
Sponsored video: MarketAxess
Sponsored video: Tradeweb
Multifonds talks to Custody Risk on being nominated for the Post-Trade Technology Vendor of the Year at the Custody Risk Awards 2014
Sponsored webinar: IBM Risk Analytics
There are no comments submitted yet. Do you have an interesting opinion? Then be the first to post a comment.