18 Feb 2011, Richard Jory, Structured Products
To participate in the Structured Products Vendor Survey 2011 simply click here
The survey should take no longer than five minutes to complete. It is divided into several categories, including pricing and analytics, trading systems, market and credit risk management, limits, collateral management, regulatory and economic capital calculation, and client interface and e-commerce platform.
The deadline for responses is Thursday, March 3, 2011.
All responses will be treated with strict confidence and will not be attributed to individuals.
Market participants are welcome to let their clients know a survey is taking place and to direct them to this page to vote.
Terms and conditions apply:
• Companies are not allowed to send the link of the survey to their clients. Any evidence this has happened can lead to disqualification.
• Companies that send mass emails where parts of our poll/intro letter have been copied and pasted and attach their logo will be disqualified, as these emails give the perception the poll is a collaborative effort.
• Companies that send mass emails using the editor's name in the subject line, or anywhere else, will be disqualified.
• Companies that vote on behalf of their clients will be disqualified.
• Structured Products reserves the right in this survey to disqualify companies, or discard votes, where:
• Evidence emerges that companies were rewarding clients with gifts for voting.
• There have been multiple votes from a single IP address.
• Fake email addresses have been used.
• Company employees have been voting for their own firm.
• There has been indiscriminate voting for a single vendor across multiple categories.
• There is any indication that an unfair attempt has been made to influence the votes, other than that listed above.
The editor's decision is final.
If you have any questions, please contact me by telephone: +44 (0) 20 7484 9802, or email: [email protected]
Thanks in advance for your help and cooperation.
Editor, Structured Products
© Incisive Media Investments Limited 2015, Published by Incisive Financial Publishing Limited, Haymarket House, 28-29 Haymarket, London SW1Y 4RX, are companies registered in England and Wales with company registration numbers 04252091 & 04252093