08 Jan 2014, Richard Jory, Structured Products
Vote now in the annual Structured Products technology provider rankings.
The deadline for responses is Tuesday, February 4 and the results of the survey will appear in the March issue of Structured Products.
Vendors are welcome to let their clients know that the poll is taking place, and to direct them to this page to vote.
However, Structured Products reserves the right in this survey to disqualify companies, or discard votes, where:
• People vote for their own firm
• There are multiple votes from the same person
• There are multiple votes from a single IP address
• The use of web-based (for example, Hotmail) or fake email addresses
• Votes by people who choose the same firm indiscriminately throughout the poll, without due consideration
• Votes by people who clearly do not use or advise on structured products sales, trading and risk management systems
• Block votes from groups of people on the same desk at the same institution voting for the same firm
• Where there is any indication that an unfair attempt has been made to influence the votes, other than what is mentioned above
• Where a firm has provided an inducement to a client to vote, whether it be gifts, drinks or other entertainment (although a notification to clients of the survey is acceptable)
The editor's decision is final.
Read the 2013 Structured Products technology rankings here.
© Incisive Media Investments Limited 2014, Published by Incisive Financial Publishing Limited, Haymarket House, 28-29 Haymarket, London SW1Y 4RX, are companies registered in England and Wales with company registration numbers 04252091 & 04252093