Vote now in the Energy Risk and Risk Commodity Rankings 2012
21 Nov 2011, Risk/Energy Risk, Risk magazine
Thank you for visiting the Energy Risk and Risk Commodity Rankings 2012, ranking dealers and brokers in the energy and commodity markets.
Please nominate, in order of preference, your top principal trade-executing banks or trading houses and top brokers.
To vote: fill out your details on the first page and then go to the categories you wish to vote in. The survey is split into the following categories: Oil & products, natural gas, power, coal, weather, freight, precious metals and base metals.
You must provide your details to vote. This information is not published or released to any third party.
Click here to vote in the survey.
The following votes will not be considered:
- People voting for their own firm.
- Multiple votes from the same person.
- Multiple votes from a single IP address.
- Web-based (for example, hotmail or gmail) or fake email addresses.
- Votes by people who vote for the same firm indiscriminately throughout the poll, without due consideration.
- Votes by people who clearly do not trade the product
- Block votes from groups of people on the same desk at the same institution voting for the same firm.
- If a firm has provided an inducement to a client to vote, whether it be gifts, drinks or other entertainment.
- If there is any indication that an unfair attempt has been made to influence the votes, other than what is mentioned above.
Results are available to subscribers in the February issues of Energy Risk and Risk and online at www.risk.net/energy-risk and www.risk.net/risk-magazine.
For your contribution, you have the opportunity to receive a free trial to our magazines at the end of the survey.
The closing date will be Friday, December 16, 2011.
Stella Farrington Duncan Wood
Editor, Energy Risk Editor, Risk