Ernst & Young's Hank Prybylski discusses risk management in a time of reform
02 Aug 2011, Ernst & Young , Hank Prybylski , Risk magazine
In a short video interview, Hank answers the following:
- Where should institutions focus in response to global regulatory reform?
- What are current best practices for responding to regulatory change?
- What is the most important element of an effective risk framework?
- What should companies’ key priorities be over the next 12 months?
- What will define leading risk organisations of the future?
- What does this mean for the chief risk officer?