Energy and Commodities OTC Clearing and Execution under Dodd-Frank Regulation roundtable
09 Nov 2011, Stella Farrington, Energy Risk
- What are the requirements for organizations to standardize swaps to be traded under Dodd-Frank?
- Where are we at regarding preparations made across the industry for the changes in rules on clearing and execution process?
- Risk management: what are the characteristics clients will be looking at when selecting clearing houses?
- What are the qualities clients will be considering when choosing a dealer or FCM?
Click here to register to view the Energy and Commodities OTC Clearing and Execution under Dodd-Frank Regulation roundtable
In association with CME Group, KPMG and SuperDerivatives
The industry expert speakers are:
- CME Group: Thomas LaSala, Managing Director, Chief Regulatory Officer and Tim Doar, Managing Director, Risk Management
- KPMG: John D’Agostino, Advisor, former hedge fund manager and Nymex VP
- CW&T: Gregory Mocek, former CFTC enforcer for 8 years
- ICAP: Patrick J. McCarty, Managing Director, Government Relations and Regulatory Affairs in the United States, former General Counsel, CFTC
- SuperDerivatives: Zohar Hod, VP - Head of Americas & Global Strategic Sales