In this role, Miranda will establish and manage the bank's fixed-income emerging markets prime brokerage. Miranda will be based in New York and will report to Mel Gunewardena, head of the fixed-income prime brokerage business.
Miranda joins the bank from Goldman Sachs where she worked for 14 years, most recently as managing director in the emerging markets trading and sales division.
The week in Risk.net, February 10-16 2017Receive this by email
- UK banks face increased XVA burden after ring-fencing
- Operational risk in financial services: Navigating risk management challenges in an uncertain world
- EC to miss Mifir equivalence deadline for share-trading venues
- Swaps play hidden role in UK banks’ ring-fencing plans
- Banks get no relief from CFTC’s variation margin delay
Back to Top