He will join Chicago-based hedge fund Citadel Investment Group as head of securitised products.
King joined JP Morgan in 2000, where he served as head of pass-through trading, head of mortgage trading and co-head of US securitised products before being promoted to his role as global co-head of securitised products. His trading responsibilities included mortgages, asset-backed securities, collateralised debt obligations and commercial mortgage-backed securities.
In March, another of JP Morgan’s senior staff left the bank to join Citadel. Patrik Edsparr, JP Morgan’s head of rates and securitised products, was appointed the hedge fund’s chief executive for Citadel Europe and head of global fixed income, including securitised products.
The week in Risk.net, February 10-16 2017Receive this by email
- Operational risk in financial services: Navigating risk management challenges in an uncertain world
- UK banks face increased XVA burden after ring-fencing
- State aid, Brexit’s impact on Mifid, and the Fed embattled
- Three Japanese banks consider new CVA approach
- Cognitive GRC: Bringing the value to governance, risk and compliance