Gajree, who joins as a vice-president, will focus on hedge fund clients at Merrill. He previously held a similar position in the J Aron commodities division at Goldman Sachs. As a vice-president in the nascent group, Traut will focus on structuring commodity products. Both Gajree and Traut will report to Parrilla.
An official in Goldman’s commodities division told RiskNews that Parilla, Traut and Garjee are not being replaced, and that their responsibilities have been taken over by existing staff.
The week in Risk.net, February 10-16 2017Receive this by email
- UK banks face increased XVA burden after ring-fencing
- Operational risk in financial services: Navigating risk management challenges in an uncertain world
- Uniform EU stress test backed by CCPs and banks
- Three Japanese banks consider new CVA approach
- EC to miss Mifir equivalence deadline for share-trading venues