At Deutsche, her first task will be to hire a team of sales people in preparation for the launch of a range of retail funds products. This will include traditional and alternative products, such as principal-protected yield enhancement products, which the firm plans to launch in the next two to three months, said Singapore-based chief executive of Deutsche Asset Management Asia, Choy Peng Wah.
He added that investors in the region are looking for higher returns through yield enhancement products in the current low interest rate environment.
The week in Risk.net, February 10-16 2017Receive this by email
- Operational risk in financial services: Navigating risk management challenges in an uncertain world
- UK banks face increased XVA burden after ring-fencing
- State aid, Brexit’s impact on Mifid, and the Fed embattled
- Banks get no relief from CFTC’s variation margin delay
- Three Japanese banks consider new CVA approach