Meanwhile, Assan Din, a credit trader for Lehman Brothers in Tokyo, is relocating to London where he will run the bank’s credit trading business. Din will report to Tarun Jotwani, co-head of fixed income in Europe.
The week in Risk.net, February 10-16 2017Receive this by email
- Operational risk in financial services: Navigating risk management challenges in an uncertain world
- UK banks face increased XVA burden after ring-fencing
- State aid, Brexit’s impact on Mifid, and the Fed embattled
- Banks get no relief from CFTC’s variation margin delay
- Three Japanese banks consider new CVA approach