Euronext's management also warned shareholders to be cautious of a merger with Deutsche Börse. Describing it as a serious option, they confirmed that they were in active discussions with Deutsche Börse and other parties, but added that it would be a mistake to vote for an immediate merger at the AGM, as the shareholders did not have sufficient information.
The week in Risk.net, February 10-16 2017Receive this by email
- Operational risk in financial services: Navigating risk management challenges in an uncertain world
- UK banks face increased XVA burden after ring-fencing
- State aid, Brexit’s impact on Mifid, and the Fed embattled
- Three Japanese banks consider new CVA approach
- Banks get no relief from CFTC’s variation margin delay