Enter now to win one of Energy Risk's coveted Europe and North America awards
We are pleased to announce that entries can now be submitted for Energy Risk's highly prized Europe and North America awards.
These awards provide a unique opportunity for companies across the industry to gain valuable recognition and kudos. Winning an Energy Risk award sets you apart from your competitors and is a tangible accolade that demonstrates to your customers you have excelled within your sector.
Entries are judged by Energy Risk's editorial team with the assistance of external industry experts.
This year's categories are as follows:
• Derivatives House of the Year
• Energy or Commodity Risk Manager of the Year (Corporate, End-user)
• Energy or Commodity Risk Manager of the Year (Sovereign, End-user)
• Energy or Commodity Risk Manager of the Year (Intermediary)
• Energy or Commodity Deal of the Year
• Oil & Products House of the Year
• Natural Gas House of the Year
• Electricity House of the Year
• Coal House of the Year
• Emissions House of the Year
• Weather House of the Year
• Freight House of the Year
• Base Metals House of the Year
• Precious Metals House of the Year
• Energy or Commodity Finance House of the Year
• Broker of the Year
• Innovation of the Year
• Structured Products House of the Year
• Exchange of the Year
• Clearinghouse of the Year
• Software House of the Year
• Software Advisory House of the Year
• Technology House of the Year
• Data Provider of the Year
• Consultancy of the Year
• Newcomer of the Year
• Commodity Research House of the Year
Please note these categories are not final and may be subject to change.
The deadline for submissions is at 5:00pm Pacific Standard Time on February 28, 2014. No submissions beyond that point will be considered.
Editor, Energy Risk
More on Awards
Diverse nationalities and broad skill range mark its team out
Custody Risk is pleased to announce the winners of the Custody Risk European Awards 2014
Regulation and low interest rates pose greatest challenge
Sponsored feature: SS&C Technologies
Sign up for Risk.net email alerts
Research chief is sceptical about end of oil indexation in European gas
Mexico's energy reform may lead to closer ties with adjacent US states
Swap dealers playing a guessing game while complying with CFTC rules
Bill Perkins believes rising demand and reduced risk warehousing will create opportunities for natural gas traders: video
There are no comments submitted yet. Do you have an interesting opinion? Then be the first to post a comment.