UPDATE: CLOSING DATE MOVED TO JANUARY 10
The survey should take no longer than 10 minutes to complete. In return for your vote, you will have the opportunity to receive a free trial to Energy Risk and enter a draw to win one of 12 special prizes.
All responses will remain strictly confidential and no personal information will be published or released to any third party.
Prizes include a year's subscription to Energy Risk and free online access to Risk.net, a free delegate pass to one of seven Energy Risk conferences and a seat at one of several Energy Risk awards dinners.
Consultants, please answer the questions using your knowledge of the market and from your clients' point of view where applicable.
Please note that we reserve the right to disqualify companies or discard votes in this survey, where:
- People vote for their own firm
- There are multiple votes from the same person
- There are multiple votes from a single IP address
- The use of web-based (for example, Hotmail) or fake email addresses
- Votes by people who choose the same firm indiscriminately throughout the poll, without due consideration
- Votes by people who clearly do not use or advise on ETRM systems
- Block votes from groups of people on the same desk at the same institution voting for the same firm
- Where there is any indication that an unfair attempt has been made to influence the votes, other than what is mentioned above
- Where a firm has provided an inducement to a client to vote, whether it be gifts, drinks or other entertainment (although a notification to clients of the survey is acceptable)
The closing date is January 10, 2014.
Editor, Energy Risk
The week on Risk.net, January 6–12Receive this by email