We are pleased to announce that entries can now be submitted for Energy Risk's highly regarded Asia awards.
These awards provide an opportunity for companies across the industry to gain valuable recognition and kudos. Winning an Energy Risk award sets you apart from your competitors and is a tangible accolade that demonstrates to your customers you have excelled within your sector.
Entries are judged by Energy Risk's editorial team, with the assistance of external industry experts. To enter and see this year's submission guidelines in full, please visit the awards website by clicking here.
This year's categories are as follows:
- Derivatives House of the Year
- Energy Risk Manager of the Year (Dealer)
- Energy Risk Manager of the Year (Corporate)
- Oil & Products House of the Year
- Natural Gas House of the Year
- Coal House of the Year
- Freight House of the Year
- Energy Finance House of the Year
- Structured Products House of the Year
- Deal of the Year
- Broker of the Year
- Exchange of the Year
- ETRM Software House of the Year
- ETRM Software Advisory House of the Year
- Technology House of the Year
- Law Firm of the Year
- Regulatory Advisory House of the Year
- Innovation of the Year
- Commodities Research House of the Year
Please note the final categories are subject to change at the discretion of the judges. In particular, categories for which the number and quality of entries is low may be removed.
The deadline for submissions is 5.00pm GMT on August 5, 2013. No submissions beyond that point will be considered.
Editor, Energy Risk